What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Need help with gta5 car duplication glitch

S

Saash30

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi to all.
I need some help. I found a tutorial made by ?? and I had to watch video with subtitles, but there is a step at 9:25 which I cannot understand. Have anyone who could check the video and and translate it? For me all steps worked, except the Elegy at 9:25. I cannot understand what does he press after backing out from tuning. I just get out of the Elegy and take my service car, Im able to drive it in tuning and I change some parts as shown, but car wont dup. Here is the link for video

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so after you have merged the service car Get into the car you do not mind loosing, and pull it into the mod shop change one thing
Note<he changes a few things not sure if it makes a difference>

As the vehicle is leaving the mod shop spam right on the D pad this should freeze you up and you will have to open pause and close it to unfreeze.

Then jump in the service car and change one thing. Rinse and repeat.
(Note when I did a similar method on the Xbox one I had to change 1 thing on the service car first and 50% of the time I could not get into the service car and would need to restart the whole glitch in a new server. )

S

Saash30

Reaction score
Sin$
so after you have merged the service car Get into the car you do not mind loosing, and pull it into the mod shop change one thing
Note<he changes a few things not sure if it makes a difference>

As the vehicle is leaving the mod shop spam right on the D pad this should freeze you up and you will have to open pause and close it to unfreeze.

Then jump in the service car and change one thing. Rinse and repeat.
(Note when I did a similar method on the Xbox one I had to change 1 thing on the service car first and 50% of the time I could not get into the service car and would need to restart the whole glitch in a new server. )
Damn, bro. Thank you so much. So i was doing right then, but the problem is, that im not freezing after spamming right dpad. I can regularly leave the car without paus menu? im able to get into service car all the time after I get glitched there. The thing im not able to do is to duplicate car. Im changing things but nothing happens. Im on ps5 btw

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, bro. Thank you so much. So i was doing right then, but the problem is, that im not freezing after spamming right dpad. I can regularly leave the car without paus menu? im able to get into service car all the time after I get glitched there. The thing im not able to do is to duplicate car. Im changing things but nothing happens. Im on ps5 btw
yeah this was a very inconsistent dupe, I found that as long as you have right on the Dpad in the top right corner of the screen prior to going into the auto shop as well you can enter the service car it works. but its always been hit or miss for me on xbox one

Top Bottom
Login
Register