Solved Need Help with .GSC menus.

• Thread starter BattleBuddy
  • Start date
  • Views 276
B

BattleBuddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something must be wrong with my Raw folder. I am able to use remote recovery tools just fine, but loading a menu is not working out for me. When I put the .gsc files in the locations they are suppose to go, it has no effect. If someone could post their setup I would be so greatful. Hopefully JiggyMenu 4.5.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something must be wrong with my Raw folder. I am able to use remote recovery tools just fine, but loading a menu is not working out for me. When I put the .gsc files in the locations they are suppose to go, it has no effect. If someone could post their setup I would be so greatful. Hopefully JiggyMenu 4.5.
Download it from the jiffy site and just delete your raw file and copy that one in :smile:

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Raw>maps>mp>Place sticky, development & ambient HERE
Raw>maps>mp>gametypes>_rank.gscHERE

Of course they’d actually have their proper file names, but I can’t remember them off by heart. Also make sure you have the modded default_mp.xex installed, along with the tesseract.

B

BattleBuddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raw>maps>mp>Place sticky, development & ambient HERE
Raw>maps>mp>gametypes>_rank.gscHERE

Of course they’d actually have their proper file names, but I can’t remember them off by heart. Also make sure you have the modded default_mp.xex installed, along with the tesseract.
Ok, wasn't aware that default_mp.xex needed to be modified. I guess I will try and track that down.

Download it from the jiffy site and just delete your raw file and copy that one in :smile:
Yes, I tried that first and no dice. lol

Looks like I am missing other files besides what is required for the menus.

Top Bottom