What's new

Solved Need help with getting a Black Ops 1 Zombies GSC MOD menu to actually work

• Thread starter BluesMan67
  • Start date
  • Views 1,562
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiya guys,
Like my description says.I'm really needing some help on this please.
I have tried a few GSC Mod menu's (one's posted here on this website and a few from Youtube uploaders) and for the life of me,i can not get any of them to work for Black Ops 1 Zombies.
Every tuturial i have followed the instructions to the tee.I have my retail version of BO's 1 (PAL version) installed on the HDD,I have the very latest.Dashlaunch installed and also i have Xexmenu installed and also BO's One TU11 is installed (done this once i hadcopied my retail disc to HDD using Freestyle Dash) and then i downloaded and have selected TU11 update within FSD.
I'm not bothered about online mod menu's as i don't go online on my RGH 360.So it's purely for offline gaming only

Any help would be truly appreciated indeed.
Thanks so much guys

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thread closed.I got a mod menu to work for BO 1 at last.Now try and find one for BO 2 that actually works.
Tried so many GSC mod menu's for the BO 2 but can not get any to work at all :frown:

P

poorwhitekid

Reaction score
Is their anyway you can help me with a xbox 360 modded black ops 1 account bro?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is their anyway you can help me with a xbox 360 modded black ops 1 account bro?
No sorry.The reason being is that i don't have a clue how to mod accounts.Sorry bud

Top Bottom