Need Help With Gamesaving

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by KoA xTwisTeDx, Jan 30, 2009 with 7 replies and 960 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoA xTwisTeDx

KoA xTwisTeDx Newbie

Ratings:
    Im Trying To Game Save But Was Wondering What Programs I Need And What Products I Already Got The Xbox 360 Trnsfer Cable And Was Wondering If That All I Need Please Post Link To Programs:thumbup:

2. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you want to put them on your HD you need Xplorer 360 and the merge tool on 360gs. I dunno if you can post links or what, so I'm just not going to. Google it, should work. As for hardware your going to need the transfer kit, which you already said you have, and a computer, which I hope you have cuz you posted :smile:

That should be all, if I forgot something please feel free to add....

3. xcvxcv2

xcvxcv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok game saving is a big process but it isnt that hard i think ill post a tutorial on it once i get my cable back from my friend.

I am planning on making a video on how to do it ( need reccomendations for good hpercams)
    I will post pictures for the steps but my camras broken and i dont have my transfer cable now
    what you will need:
    1. the xbox cable or xsata ( also need xplorer 360 with xsata or xport)
    2. the game save that you will add
    3. you need to know your console id and your profile id (i will show you how to do that later in the tutorial)
    4. a file that is from your xbox 360's hard drive and in your profile folder ( i will show you how to get that also)
    5. a program from [Click here to view the link] its a game save resigner and its made by Ghosti (Link at the bottom)
    6. your xbox next to your computer/laptop with the power cord and the transfer cable in it ( make sure your xbox is turned off just so you wont hear that annoying noise of your xbox)
    7. a brain that can follow tutorials
    8. a computer

level of difficulty: 2/10 ( it would be one but it can get a little confusing after a while)

The Tutorial:

1._____________________________________________________

Ok now the first thing you have to do is connect your xbox360 transfer wire to your computer/laptop and power it on

2._____________________________________________________

open up xport or xplorer 360 and click drive, open, hardcard or memcard...
    It should find your xbox 360. got to Partition 3>Content and it should then have a folder with like 000000000000 and others that are like E000######. Try to locate your profile by one of the E000 ones and look through the saves to see if its your file.

3._______________________________________________________________

go to any folder in your profile and find a save. Right click the save and press Extract. place it somewhere you will remember.

4._______________________________________________________________

open up the 360 resigner and click on the save you took from your xbox. Also open up another 360 resigner and open the save with the 1k gamer score. Copy and paste the Ids from the file you took from your xbox to the file you want on your xbox. after you did that for the console id and the profile id click resign. then exit and a popup should come up with the website it was made from just close it

5______________________________________________________________

Turn on your xbox with the transfer wire in it and go to Partition 3>Content>your profile(E000#########) now go through the folders in your profile to find the same save for the one your transfering to your xbox. (if you didn't get that sentence then i mean the save that you downloaded with the achievements on it, look around in the folders from your profile for the same name.) Once you locate it click on file then insert file, find the file that has the gamerscore on it and double click on it. It should ask to overwrite it. Warning: if you click ok to overwrite you will never see your save again. If you want to keep your savethen back it up somewhere. Click ok to overwrite and then wait for it to finish overwriting.

6.______________________________________________________________

Unplug everything and the plug it back into your t.v. and play the game wit hthe save you just put in. Usually theres instructions on how to get each achievement but sometimes once you load the gamesave the achievements just popup.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and it hope it helped.

If you have any questions you can pm me.

Wow that turned into a good tutorial i think ill post it lol

done uploading:

[Click here to view the link]

• Like Like x 2
  4. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    All you need is xplorer360, gamesaves, a resigner, and the transfer kit which you already said you had. If you find a gamesave site with gamesaves they will most likely have a working resigner there and xplorer. If not google them.

5. nightxcrisis

nightxcrisis Newbie

Ratings:
    Does it have to be the merge tool from 360gs? Or can it be any merger?

6. OP
    KoA xTwisTeDx

KoA xTwisTeDx Newbie

Ratings:
    I Only Have The transfer Caple Can I Hook Up My Hard Drive Directly?

7. OP
    KoA xTwisTeDx

KoA xTwisTeDx Newbie

Ratings:
    Can I Hook Up My HD Directly Only Have Transfer Caple And Laptop?

8. digital ink

digital ink Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks this is the first post i saw that explained the whole process with all the tools i'm using. again many thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.