What's new

Solved Need Help with Game Sharing

PruhciseLy

PruhciseLy

Reaction score
Ok, as of right now my friend has set my account to his home Xbox and he's playing my games. If I were to set my account back to my home Xbox will he still be able to play the game he installed from my account?

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
No, as he will no longer be able to use the 'console' license.

PruhciseLy

PruhciseLy

Reaction score
Also, I wanted to put my friends account as my home Xbox and it keeps telling me about how I can only do this 3 times a year and it won't let me set his account to my home Xbox. I've talked to Xbox support and they told me they fixed it, but I see no fix....

T

TSP Recon

Reaction score
Also, I wanted to put my friends account as my home Xbox and it keeps telling me about how I can only do this 3 times a year and it won't let me set his account to my home Xbox. I've talked to Xbox support and they told me they fixed it, but I see no fix....
I am having the same problem... my best guess is to wait to Jan 1st 2016 to do the transfer.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score

I am having the same problem... my best guess is to wait to Jan 1st 2016 to do the transfer.

Perhaps it's because the person you are trying to add has already done it three times?????

Top Bottom