• Start date
  • Views 262
BLazeking558

xITZxBl4Z3x505x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

So my problem is that I got banned on my other account and I'm not really in the mood to start over... Like you get a game that you think you'll be interested in and are willing to play and what not but when you get into it the story line sucks the game itself is to plain! So my question for you guys is I would like to change the ownership of the saves somehow a faster way to change the console ID and the Profile ID in horizon or modio instead of going one by one changing it then put it back on the Xbox.... I am getting a transfer cable tonight right after this college class! So if you can help me out please do!! Oh and I already did this with my black ops II game save since I just got done beating the game so I didn't want to play the campaign over again so I just switched the console ID and profile ID.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

So my problem is that I got banned on my other account and I'm not really in the mood to start over... Like you get a game that you think you'll be interested in and are willing to play and what not but when you get into it the story line sucks the game itself is to plain! So my question for you guys is I would like to change the ownership of the saves somehow a faster way to change the console ID and the Profile ID in horizon or modio instead of going one by one changing it then put it back on the Xbox.... I am getting a transfer cable tonight right after this college class! So if you can help me out please do!! Oh and I already did this with my black ops II game save since I just got done beating the game so I didn't want to play the campaign over again so I just switched the console ID and profile ID.
Get CONcept .3 it has a mass resigner.

Top Bottom
Login
Register