• Thread starter JTAGxHACK
  • Start date
  • Views 577
JTAGxHACK

JTAGxHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so people have said that disk 2 is just for installing the maps and some other multiplayer type content so i want to play system link with people but when i play disk 2 it says install disk 2 content but then i have to enter the disk for it to install the content. i dont have a disk this is being done on a non flashed Jtag, so is there anything i can do?

please help guys

thanks

anieli

anieli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in the files for Disk 2 there will be a folder called content. open that up and you will see another folder named 0000... and then inside that a folder called 4d530919.

Take that folder and copy it to the content folder in your hard drive and then launch the game from the disk 1 xex then it should work fine.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
so people have said that disk 2 is just for installing the maps and some other multiplayer type content so i want to play system link with people but when i play disk 2 it says install disk 2 content but then i have to enter the disk for it to install the content. i dont have a disk this is being done on a non flashed Jtag, so is there anything i can do?

please help guys

thanks
This has been asked a million times, if you look around a bit I'm sure you'll find the answer.

JTAGxHACK

JTAGxHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in the files for Disk 2 there will be a folder called content. open that up and you will see another folder named 0000... and then inside that a folder called 4d530919.

Take that folder and copy it to the content folder in your hard drive and then launch the game from the disk 1 xex then it should work fine.
ok i did that and infinity now loads but i cant open war games sparton ops forge or theater it still says i need to install it from disk 2

anieli

anieli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In that case I have no idea sorry :/ That's all I did after I updated the dashboard and it worked fine

JTAGxHACK

JTAGxHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i might have found the problem when i open the content folder on the actual game there are two files inside but when the content folder is copied over to the content side of the HDD those files are not there so there are just folders there is that the problem? and i cant copy and paste the files when i do that nothing happens

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i might have found the problem when i open the content folder on the actual game there are two files inside but when the content folder is copied over to the content side of the HDD those files are not there so there are just folders there is that the problem? and i cant copy and paste the files when i do that nothing happens
Yeah you need those 2 files.

S

Servano

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a burner that can do this game! :frown: Can I talk anyone in to making a copy for me??

JTAGxHACK

JTAGxHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you need those 2 files.
ok so i added the two files via transfer cable to the content side of the HDD and i looked on xex menu and now they show up but it still does not work it still says i have to install the disk 2 content wtf

Top Bottom
Login
Register