What's new

Unsolved Need help with Destruction V1

K

kupo67

Reaction score
Hello, im having issues with Destruction V1 on my rgh. When i start up the console the destruction v1 notification pops up saying it is authed, however it does not come up that it is launched when i load up MW2. Destruction V1 is in plugin 5. Here are my plugins in dashlaunch in order.
plugin1 xbdm
plugin2 ninja
plugin3 rpc
plugin4 empty
plugin5 destructionv1

I may add i bought the rgh used so everything was already set up for me. Thank you for any help!

Also it loads on Bo1 but not MW2

Last edited:
S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, im having issues with Destruction V1 on my rgh. When i start up the console the destruction v1 notification pops up saying it is authed, however it does not come up that it is launched when i load up MW2. Destruction V1 is in plugin 5. Here are my plugins in dashlaunch in order.
plugin1 xbdm
plugin2 ninja
plugin3 rpc
plugin4 empty
plugin5 destructionv1

I may add i bought the rgh used so everything was already set up for me. Thank you for any help!

Also it loads on Bo1 but not MW2
did u check the TU for mw2? using aurora dashboard? don't use freestyle dash, it's outdated and old. plus aurora lets u download latest TU for games ect. did u check your stealth server? might be cause your stealth uses a menu built in and messing up your mw2 modmenu u already put on. check to see that and disable stealth server modmenu. if u using ninja it should be a option in the dashhud all the way to the right and has checkboxes to disable what menus u not want. same for most stealth servers, they use same method usually lol. and maby your mw2 copy is a bad rip? maby re-download it from a new site. :smile:

K

kupo67

Reaction score
did u check the TU for mw2? using aurora dashboard? don't use freestyle dash, it's outdated and old. plus aurora lets u download latest TU for games ect. did u check your stealth server? might be cause your stealth uses a menu built in and messing up your mw2 modmenu u already put on. check to see that and disable stealth server modmenu. if u using ninja it should be a option in the dashhud all the way to the right and has checkboxes to disable what menus u not want. same for most stealth servers, they use same method usually lol. and maby your mw2 copy is a bad rip? maby re-download it from a new site. :smile:
Hello thanks for the reply! Ive moved on from destruction and now using Medakas Menu, still kinda having the same issue with it on mw3. I updated it to TU24 through aurora and just cant get it working. I have it as plugin 5 on dashlaunch but it doesn't load up for mw2 or mw3.

Top Bottom