What's new

Solved Need help with Derank/Too much XP

D

DodgerMan4EVA

Reaction score
Sin$
My friend got into a WaW lobby on the Xbox 360 and got deranked or leveled up, we're not sure at this point. He is at prestige 10 level 1 but after every match it says he is -2147483618 XP away from level 2... was wondering which type of lobby he should look for to fix this problem, not requesting a lobby just asking what would be a solution to this? (Unlocking everything, resetting stats, or getting him to level 65) pls help. pls note I am NOT ASKING FOR LOBBYS.

Last edited:
D

DodgerMan4EVA

Reaction score
Sin$
Mainly asking because he got into an xp lobby but it didn't work, this leads me to believe he has too much XP, and needs to be deranked or brought up to level 65. So would a simple mod menu lobby work? Or would I legit have to find a 10th prestige lobby or a derank lobby?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should try the menus that set you to level 65, if that doesn't work then try deranking or try any other prestige level 65 hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
once -2147483618 you can never level up again on that account.
Only way your friend will be able to level up again, is if he makes a new account :smile:

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
once -2147483618 you can never level up again on that account.
Only way your friend will be able to level up again, is if he makes a new account :smile:
Thats not entirely true. I was at that state with my main account on my retail. I just pulled it over to my rgh and reset the stats. Then gave them back to my self.

Upvote 0
Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats not entirely true. I was at that state with my main account on my retail. I just pulled it over to my rgh and reset the stats. Then gave them back to my self.
depending what stats you have tho.
Having stats like that will make your account stuck forever

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register