What's new

Need help with decisions :D

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been around the forums for only a short period of time and i have seen some amazing mods for Forza, Mainly them being Project underground... But i was wondering if I buy or Get my Xbox 360 Flashed could i be able to use all the mods except the ones that say (JTAG only ) of course, or do i have to go and get a JTAG'd Or RGH'd console to be able to play them. I'm kinda new to modding in general but i really want to learn :smile:.
So i guess what im trying to say if Can I Mod Forza 4 Online With and ISO And be reasonably safe (If the mods work for ISO at all) Or would i have to buy a JTAG / RGH and be forever offline?

Thank you for your help in advance.

D

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
Hi mate, yeah the mods work fine online if you burn them correctly. I have been running many mods for many months without a profile ban. Only a few i have made though that do not work over iso because file size gets too big.

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, okay mate thank you, So yeah Would a flashed console benefit me in the long run with online and what not?, as in playing online games i have downloaded and made into an ISO ?

Top Bottom