What's new

Need Help With "Castle Clash" Hack/Cheat.

• Thread starter Ronnie90
  • Start date
  • Views 3,522
Ronnie90

Ronnie90

Reaction score
Can someone help me find a hack that will let me beat HBM wave J without any hero loss and farm dungeons? SandSeven7 recently posted a video of a hacker who only uses the hacks on the HBM waves and dungeons and it's none of that bulls*** cheat tools. Can anyone help me to find out how to do this, and/or tell me how the hacker did it?

Windxmi

Windxmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think it really work?

N

NotFair

Reaction score
Its a modded apk and you patch it with lucky patcher. Not sure how to do it on ios. But I do it on android. Except after last update from igg the dungeons, raids, and arena mods no longer work. Its just hero trials and hbm. Have not tried boss as I dont need to mod for him.

Ronnie90

Ronnie90

Reaction score
If anyone could find out how to do it on iOS I'm willing to pay.
Its a modded apk and you patch it with lucky patcher. Not sure how to do it on ios. But I do it on android. Except after last update from igg the dungeons, raids, and arena mods no longer work. Its just hero trials and hbm. Have not tried boss as I dont need to mod for him.

C

Creator420

Reaction score
If you could show me how to do that on android I'd appreciate it thanks

Top Bottom