Need help with adding trees on Valhalla

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Lieutenant, Jun 16, 2009 with 7 replies and 448 views.

1. Lieutenant

Lieutenant Newbie

Ratings:
    I placed items right side up all over valhalla on forge and I could use some help with what I'm doing. I'm not sure which program to use and how to change those objects into trees. Can you guys help me out? (I do have the free USB cord for HDD)

2. Data

Data Getting There

Ratings:
    Tell you what you do if your a modder starting out go search for Halo Tool Box V2 it has every program needed to mod halo 3 and Forge is probaly the best program you will probaly need to get the sub codes for it but it is the easiest way.

3. OP
    Lieutenant

Lieutenant Newbie

Ratings:
    Well I did that, and I have the toolbox. And When i use forge and boot up the map i get an error. It says "Object Refrence not set to an instance of an object." Not exactly sure what to do.

4. Data

Data Getting There

Ratings:
    Search on here for forge sub codes that will fix it.

5. OP
    Lieutenant

Lieutenant Newbie

Ratings:
    But sub codes are those abbreviation things on the drop down menu when you have your map opened in Forge. Unfortunantly when I open my usermap file it pops up with that error and doesn't open the map. only option is "Ok" and closes out.

anyone want to help out?

6. Data

Data Getting There

Ratings:
    Try using hex edit it takes longer but less frustration or give me the map i will do it for you.
    Gamer tag is X Shawdow:cool:

7. landr0id

landr0id Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings: