1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help With a Theme Creator

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by iNSTiNCT EVOTiK, Feb 4, 2010 with 7 replies and 326 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNSTiNCT EVOTiK

iNSTiNCT EVOTiK Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, i was using modio to make a monster energy theme. I Created the right folder in partitions 3 and i followed step by step tutorial's. Then dragged and dropped into xport360 and turned on the xbox 360 to find that the theme wasn't there any idea's?:wink:

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT SECTION!

3. offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k Getting There

Ratings:
    I honestly dont get it...what do you mean:huh:

4. MattLoaf

MattLoaf Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, yes, it actually is.

5. OP
    iNSTiNCT EVOTiK

iNSTiNCT EVOTiK Newbie

Ratings:
    Well yeah it's a support section. My question was home come after creating the the theme in modio and then placing it into the correction folder it wouldn't show when i clicked "change Theme" It only listed the theme's that came with xbox 360 along with a few i downloaded From XBL marketplace any idea's?

6. bobert521

bobert521 Newbie

Ratings:
    try taking the file out of the folder and replacing it:.(

7. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    THE RULES!!

Modio is not supported on this website! take your questions elsewhere...

:thumbdown:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    Man nobody listens, I have brought this up pleanty when people want help with it, Modio has its forums why dont they go there for help!