What's new

Solved Need help with a glitch

A

AntonioIsMyName

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so I’m gonna get straight to it in story mode there is a glitch where if you bring up your phone and just as u click on any website like where u go to buy cars or anything you press the start button right after u click on the website when u exit out of the menu u should see the website now all glitched out and it’s not on ur phone so if u go load into online it shows ur money in top right and once u load in ur camera is glitched and also ur game I’ve been trying to find a way to freeze money but need someone’s opinion or tips

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so I’m gonna get straight to it in story mode there is a glitch where if you bring up your phone and just as u click on any website like where u go to buy cars or anything you press the start button right after u click on the website when u exit out of the menu u should see the website now all glitched out and it’s not on ur phone so if u go load into online it shows ur money in top right and once u load in ur camera is glitched and also ur game I’ve been trying to find a way to freeze money but need someone’s opinion or tips
This is old and doesn't have much with it, it just bugs the HUD.

Upvote 0
C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You want to look into the one where you eat the peyote in story and go to online from there

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register