Need help with a choice in games to get.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by kiyoshi, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 210 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiyoshi

kiyoshi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    choice between Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed 2 , or left 4 dead 2
    i know these 3 games are good but i can't own them all so what do you guys think is better to buy. Also if you know any others that are good post it up

2. Chaosx721

Chaosx721 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Depends on what kind of game you are wanting to play at the moment. Assassin's Creed 2 is really good, and can get a good 15-20 hours of gameplay(maybe more if you try to get all the achievements). Haven't played Mass Effect 2 but from the looks of it its a lot better then the first. L4D2 is more of the same as the first(Not a bad thing) and will only get a lot of hours in if you play online with people and can get a little boring after a while.

In the end its what you want to play RPG/Shooter, Action/Adventure, or FPS. One game I'd suggest is Darksiders, if you like God of War and Zelda this is the perfect game to play.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SurF

SurF Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Out of those 3 games I would suggest Mass Effect 2.

On the other hand, you should get Bad Company 2 when it comes out on 3/2/10.:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Save it and buy Bioshock 2 when it is released on February 9th. Out of those 3 + Bioshock 2 it really comes down to replay value. Only 2 of those games have multiplayer, eliminating half of your choices down considering without online your playing time is cut down massively. It mainly comes between Bioshock 2, and Left 4 Dead 2, which both scored over a 9 barely. Out of the two Bioshock comes in higher with a 9.1 rating, and L4D2 with a 9.0 I personally believe Bioshock will be a fantastic game and L4D2 is the same as the first. Just my two cents.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Young Moolah Baby Retired

Ratings:
    I'd go with L4D2, and that's only because of co-op/online play.

If you want a long lasting SP game, then you'd be stupid to not go with Mass Effect 2. Excellent game, continues on from Mass Effect, and it'll give you over 20 hours of solid gameplay.

Assassin's Creed II is also a good game, but just like the original, it can get repetitive.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    kiyoshi

kiyoshi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks on the input got a copy of mass effect 2, bioshock 2 does look good aswell if i get paid this week might be something to look forward to.