Solved NEED HELP WITH A BENQ!!!!!

• Thread starter o IR I O T v1
  • Start date
  • Views 499
O

o IR I O T v1

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got my BenQ VAD6038 in the mail today. I plugged it into my Xbox and it just reads all my games as DVD's.

HOW DO I GET IT TO PLAY MY FREAKIN GAMES!!!???

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it's console signed . I believe you have to spoof it to be able to read games for your xbox.

That's what I meant below me lol.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox 360 drives are not plug and play. The DVD key from the original drive has to be transfered over to the new drive. If you fail to do this then your 360 will read movies and see all games as DVDs.

O

o IR I O T v1

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I disposed of my broken drive several weeks ago. Is there any way I can use another DVD Drive's key? Perhaps get one from a friend?

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
o IR I O T v1 said:
Well I disposed of my broken drive several weeks ago. Is there any way I can use another DVD Drive's key? Perhaps get one from a friend?
Each DVD drive has its own key, since you threw away the drive you cant get your key and put it on your new drive. Which means you now have a $200-$300 DVD player/Paper weight.

Sorry.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
o IR I O T v1 said:
Your xbox is now a very expensive dvd player now. Only way to retreive your key now is if you havent updated your 360 past August 10th 2009. Every 360 has a unique dvd key. You can't just use someone else's

Your motherboard has your DVD Key in the Keyvault
Your dvd drives pcb board has the DVD Key in the firmware. If the two keys don't match your 360 will not read games ever again.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Your xbox is now a very expensive dvd player now. Only way to retreive your key now is if you havent updated your 360 past August 10th 2009. Every 360 has a unique dvd key. You can't just use someone else's

Your motherboard has your DVD Key in the Keyvault
Your dvd drives pcb board has the DVD Key in the firmware. If the two keys don't match your 360 will not read games ever again.
We said the same thing about the DVD player. :tongue:
Except you forgot the paperweight function.

O

o IR I O T v1

Reaction score
Sin$
Your right, I cant blame Microsoft for the fact that I dont have the time of day to learn this stuff when I have a fulltime job and bills to pay.

Sorry I no longer jack off in my mom's basement and know everything about Xbox's you little imbred

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
o IR I O T v1 said:
Your right, I cant blame Microsoft for the fact that I dont have the time of day to learn this stuff when I have a fulltime job and bills to pay.

Sorry I no longer jack off in my mom's basement and know everything about Xbox's you little imbred
Wow. GTFO Much?

A

alshurag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude sorry to hear that
but honestly to do these things you got to be dedicated
read read and more reading
im sure we all have jobs, bills and kids but we also have passion for what we do.
hence why this forum was ever made and the REASON WHY YOU could even make those comments.
so i suggest you thank the people that even took time to answer your question
and have a nice day.:thumbup:

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You ask for help, and when people comment you call them losers? I don't have a basement, I'm 17, and I have a job. And just because I know about 360's doesn't make me a loser. Grow up. You're the one asking questions about it... And you don't have the time of day to Google and read a paragraph, but you have the time to make a thread? Ok.

Closed. Go back to your full time job at McDonalds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register