• Thread starter CrashBrandonKoot
  • Start date
  • Views 424
CrashBrandonKoot

CrashBrandonKoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i keep dying on the DE Bossfight, 5 Times in a row now lol can someone give me some tips or an easy strat to beat him? I always go in with a monkey bomb, haymaker packed with blast furnace, lightning bow, rocket shield, perkaholic and after taste. I never seem to charge my gravity spikes fast enough is there a special way to charge them up faster? Or am i not something right?

TMF

TMF

Verified✔
Reaction score
Sin$
So i keep dying on the DE Bossfight, 5 Times in a row now lol can someone give me some tips or an easy strat to beat him? I always go in with a monkey bomb, haymaker packed with blast furnace, lightning bow, rocket shield, perkaholic and after taste. I never seem to charge my gravity spikes fast enough is there a special way to charge them up faster? Or am i not something right?
Stay behind the the walls / Polls as much as possible so the boss can't kill you

Upvote 0
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Your Ragnaroks charge up faster based on the amount of kills you get. Everytime you kill panzers and skeletons they go higher. When I did this on solo, killing the panzers is all I did to get the recharged. Save your monkey bombs for when you have to shoot the boss because if your ragnaroks aren't ready and you have to hide behind a pillar, your lightening bow can easily protect you. Don't shoot skeletons if you don't have to, just train around them. Always run in a particular direction as well, clockwise or ant-clockwise so the enemies are always behind you and you can't get trapped.

When do you actually go down? Maybe I can give you specific advise for that. This boss fight is easier on solo than in a team to be honest.

Upvote 0
Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Play with a team of 4 and make sure you all have everything. It took me 8 attempts in total. TBH you don't need to waste a perkaholic, you get one in game for completing the ee anyway. The first time everyone had 4 perks and aftertaste we did it really quickly and no one went down. Try and get into the fight before round 25 as well. To do it i had the pap KRM (not wasting points on the box) jug, quick revive, double tap and stamin up, along with the fire bow and aftertaste. Everyone else had a similar setup and it was actually super easy.

Upvote 0
CrashBrandonKoot

CrashBrandonKoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your Ragnaroks charge up faster based on the amount of kills you get. Everytime you kill panzers and skeletons they go higher. When I did this on solo, killing the panzers is all I did to get the recharged. Save your monkey bombs for when you have to shoot the boss because if your ragnaroks aren't ready and you have to hide behind a pillar, your lightening bow can easily protect you. Don't shoot skeletons if you don't have to, just train around them. Always run in a particular direction as well, clockwise or ant-clockwise so the enemies are always behind you and you can't get trapped.

When do you actually go down? Maybe I can give you specific advise for that. This boss fight is easier on solo than in a team to be honest.
when i trap him he sometimes faces a different way and i have a hard time getting around to his chest and by the time i throw a monkey i dont have enough time to shoot him and i dont get the max ammo then i had a hard time filling up my ragnarock and i hid behind the pillar and i went down from skeletons cuz i had no more monkeys and i didnt want to waste my bow ammo so i tried holding them off with the ray gun i went down lost my perks and then the nextime i went in to trap him with the ragnarock i got downed by skeletons

Upvote 0
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
when i trap him he sometimes faces a different way and i have a hard time getting around to his chest and by the time i throw a monkey i dont have enough time to shoot him and i dont get the max ammo then i had a hard time filling up my ragnarock and i hid behind the pillar and i went down from skeletons cuz i had no more monkeys and i didnt want to waste my bow ammo so i tried holding them off with the ray gun i went down lost my perks and then the nextime i went in to trap him with the ragnarock i got downed by skeletons

You have more bow ammo than monkeys so always use your bow to defend yourself against skeletons. Use your monkeys just before you place down your ragnaroks because after every successful damage you will get a free max ammo from the boss. Use your guns to fill up your ragnaroks because bullets help them fill faster than the bows.

i didnt want to waste my bow ammo so i tried holding them off with the ray gun i went down

You're better off wasting some bow ammo than going down. Lol.

Upvote 0
CrashBrandonKoot

CrashBrandonKoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol your right add me on psn man i need help with the all the easter eggs if your down to play PSN:CrashBrandonKoot

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register