• Thread starter rghmodz3000
  • Start date
  • Views 299
R

rghmodz3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I just got my corona today and I have no idea how to use it im trying to connect it to the internet and idk it wont connect hmu with Skype names please. edit ---> the guy I bought it from has fx menu instead of xexmenu and this other guy helped me install dashlaunch and freestyle dash and bought a kv yesterday when I try connecting to the internet it says an x in between the middle and last step and says I have been console banned but it doesn't make any sense because I installed a kv

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug in an ethernet cable, or connect it to your wifi.
Just as you do with a retail.

And seeing as you're new, search on YouTube 'xxmoddedwarfarexx jtag tutorials playlist' and start learning from there.
(I can't link you right now because I'm on my phone)

R

rghmodz3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug in an ethernet cable, or connect it to your wifi.
Just as you do with a retail.

And seeing as you're new, search on YouTube 'xxmoddedwarfarexx jtag tutorials playlist' and start learning from there.
(I can't link you right now because I'm on my phone)
I tried it wont connect

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it wont connect
Do you mean you tried with Wi-Fi or with an Ethernet cable (I would recommend using a cable)?

Also here is the playlist that Ox was talking about above. I would suggest you watch it before trying anything on your own. You don't want to put the cart before the horse.

Watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

R

rghmodz3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone help me with this problem tomorrow? I just bought a kv and I have freestyle dash and dashlaunch

Chelsea Grinner

Chelsea Grinner

LETS BURN THIS BASTARD TO THE GROUND
Reaction score
Sin$
I got fam tryna sleep can we work on it tomorrow morning and whats ur Skype?
Ah, okay. I can't do it tomorrow morning, I have plans to chill with some people. The earliest I could do it, if not now, is tomorrow night. (I live in Eastern US.)

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It still kills me how a noob, will buy an RGH / JTAG and directly connect it to xbox live out the box, thinking it's simply plug n play

OP - don't panic about getting banned. You should get use to it

What is FX menu?

Top Bottom
Login
Register