• Start date
  • Views 249
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flymods253

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I have a jtag and i'm trying to infect my friend with the mod menu is it possible? Because when I infected him it didn't give him the mod menu please help i will give free 1month for netflix.

H

HITZ ONE AWL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i have had the same problem i dont think you can infect mod menu

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
What patch are you using?

F

flymods253

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What patch are you using?
iv'e tryed seval different ifection patch to infect my friends but my friend told me that another way to actually infect ur friends with mod menu so im testing now

T

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is. The binds are now infectable.
Yes, but not a whole mod menu, only a short amount of binds/code, and let me tell you, the mod menu is not formatted like that, or short enough.

I

ithomasx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant infect mod menus its not possible but you can infect the normal binds like wallhack, aimbot and stuff like that.

F

flymods253

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant infect mod menus its not possible but you can infect the normal binds like wallhack, aimbot and stuff like that.

Okay so you ca'nt infect lke the whole mode menu only people with jtags can actually do that right? So what can you infect your friends with exackly?

Yes, but not a whole mod menu, only a short amount of binds/code, and let me tell you, the mod menu is not formatted like that, or short enough.

1 of my friends told me a diff method which was to put ur profile on your usb plug it into your computer get your profile off it drag to desktop and then drag it into modio look for the mw2 gpd and replace it with a infectable mode menu which is the patch_mp.ff then rehash and resign. Then use modio delete ur profile and put the 1 you modded into there start up a game and it should work. But iv'e tryed it and didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom