Unsolved Need Help - Viper Dual Nand v2 PHAT - Not Booting Viper Nand

• Thread starter flipside786
  • Start date
  • Views 171
F

flipside786

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Need help here. I am trying to setup a viper dual nand on my phat jasper xbox 360. I am using a matrix glitcher with it and have verified that is soldered correctly and working, because i had to boot up Xell and get the CPU key. i have since reprogrammed it back to the retail nand.

I have installed the PHAT adapter and the Viper nand on top of the adapter. Verified all solder points and done connectivity tests wtih my multimeter. The only thing that is not done is the wiring for the LED light, i chose to not do that because i dont have a separate LED for debug purposes.

Issue - When i boot the xbox, it goes back to retail nand as expected. When I press the sync button and either try to read the nand or power up the xbox, it does not switch to the viper nand and just boots into retail.

Has anybody else had this issue before?
Is it mandatory to wire in the LED wire before the viper works? I assumed no, but could be wrong here?

Any help is appreciated

flipside786

B

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
You should wire up that led, it shows debug on switching nands so you can see if thats the problem, also make sure you bridge j1 to enable the viper

Top Bottom