• Start date
  • Views 411
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frostbit

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help like the d1g1tal's patch and s*** people are passing it on and they don't need a jtag to do it people are using usb's for modding 10th lobbies is there any way I can do it? or can anybody help me?

Awkward

Awkward

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can mod to 10th with a usb and why don't you use the search bar :lol:
*not trying to be mean*

Upvote 0
Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I am almost a 100% sure you can not use a patch using a USB, retail Xbox's can't run unsigned codes.

Upvote 0
Data Overload

Data Overload

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They aren't using flash drives. The original person infects themselves from a jtagged xbox to their retail. In turn anyone can continue to pass on those infections.

Upvote 0
F

frostbit

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but I got ****ing friends who got something called the "d1g1tal's patch" and they were hosting 10th, I asked them how cuz they dont got jtag's and they said oh I found this thing called d1g1tal's patch on se7ensins and I put it on my usb and it worked. And I've had more then 1 person saying that. But neither of them will send it to me cuz they're douches and want money.

but it's not an actually 10th its just xp lobby and infections.

Upvote 0
Awkward

Awkward

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but I got ****ing friends who got something called the "d1g1tal's patch" and they were hosting 10th, I asked them how cuz they dont got jtag's and they said oh I found this thing called d1g1tal's patch on se7ensins and I put it on my usb and it worked. And I've had more then 1 person saying that. But neither of them will send it to me cuz they're douches and want money.

but it's not an actually 10th its just xp lobby and infections.
They aren't putting it on a usb a xbox cant run unsigned code, just like Dramskizz posted

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register