• Start date
  • Views 2,350
50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was trading IF Aaron Ramsey two days ago buying him (Sniping) for around 22-25k and selling on for 35-42k and after a full day of doing this I ended up with roughly 200k profit (Hours upon hours of trading) got home from work last night and I've been outright banned from FIFA 18 UT And Club for Coin buying and distributing which i wasn't the second time only on the first warning second time was legit trading (Put over 100k FIFA points into is deleted with over 800 Games on played, Onl Div 3 & Offline Div 2 & 800k coins) All gone what I was was wondering is if I was to make a new profile and club would the red, yellow card system activate e.g first offence wipe coins second ban work like a fresh account or because I've been banned on the same Xbox if I did buy coins and make a team before they wipe would I just receive an all out ban straight away put over 1k cash into Fifa this year never again contacted TOS and Support got an email saying they are not going to reinstate my club or online privileges for EA Online Games

Aaron Skepta Gardzz Gardzz Any of you guys have any idea would appreciate it greatly

Last edited:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll need to ring them up and explain that to them.

50 Pence

50 Pence

Reaction score
Sin$
You'll need to ring them up and explain that to them.
Already done it got an email saying they weren’t overturning it but if I was to make a new account would I still get the 1 warning then second or would I get straight banned?

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Already done it got an email saying they weren’t overturning it but if I was to make a new account would I still get the 1 warning then second or would I get straight banned?
Straight ban as their watching your ip ect .comical the way they ban you from every ea game ,could you Imagine if activision did that To cod players outcry would be off the charts .love as well how they do Zero to the youubers ,they can advertise sites and get coins and get zero done to accounts ,one of Them even linked to a fricking autobuyer and still keeps account fn joke as well as the obvious cheaters in top 100 in both futchamps and squad battles.
What happened to this 3 level warning system at ea second offence is meant to be a club wipe third is a ban,
Ea take there banning to the frigging extreme ,lose access to every ea game after cheat at one lol piss take ..

50 Pence

50 Pence

Reaction score
Sin$
Straight ban as their watching your ip ect .comical the way they ban you from every ea game ,could you Imagine if activision did that To cod players outcry would be off the charts .love as well how they do Zero to the youubers ,they can advertise sites and get coins and get zero done to accounts ,one of Them even linked to a fricking autobuyer and still keeps account fn joke as well as the obvious cheaters in top 100 in both futchamps and squad battles.
What happened to this 3 level warning system at ea second offence is meant to be a club wipe third is a ban,
Ea take there banning to the frigging extreme ,lose access to every ea game after cheat at one lol piss take ..
It’s pathetic especially as I give them easily 500+ £ most years and have spent easily £1,000 this year it’s pathetic a 5 Year club gone.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s pathetic especially as I give them easily 500+ £ most years and have spent easily £1,000 this year it’s pathetic a 5 Year club gone.
Yeah as iv stated in my many rants here in the past lol. [email protected] send them an email there stating that you never got two warning only one and that's not fair and they did not stick to there own ban procedure.straight insta ban is only for selling coins not buying and they also did not wipe your club and refund your FIFA points as they should of.
I got one account banned for simple transferring 4k.obv put your gamertag ect in the email :smile: ..

50 Pence

50 Pence

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah as iv stated in my many rants here in the past lol. [email protected] send them an email there stating that you never got two warning only one and that's not fair and they did not stick to there own ban procedure.straight insta ban is only for selling coins not buying and they also did not wipe your club and refund your FIFA points as they should of.
I got one account banned for simple transferring 4k.obv put your gamertag ect in the email :smile: ..
Already tried they said they’re not reinstating the club

Top Bottom
Login
Register