Need help to get 50

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Yildun, Dec 13, 2008 with 6 replies and 375 views.

1. Yildun

Yildun Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi everybody, I really like someone help me to get a fifty. I'm 43 in Swat, 42 in Slayer and I've 1110 exp. I can offer a one month xbl for anyone get me 50. Thanks for answers.
    GT: Yildun

2. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:
    What are you in doubles?

3. OP
    Yildun

Yildun Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm 34 in double but I'm not good in this playlist.

4. i was xyz

i was xyz Banned

Ratings:
    no one will boost u that ammount for just one month!! itl take a month of wins to get u to 50!!!!! ur exp is to high and u choose the wrong playlist try makin a new account and get as far as u can in dubs ambe sumone can bridge u host so u can play 2 vs 1 i can do that thing thats not allowd to b discussed for u if u can offer more incentive

5. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
  6. OP
    Yildun

Yildun Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't want to create a new account cause it's to easy like this. For the one month, I consider that as a gift not as a payment. I think that you can ask for some help without have to pay, is there anybody do this here ?
    Plus, I can standbye but I don't cause I don't want to cheat for up my levels.

7. phobosurfs

phobosurfs Newbie

Ratings:

hi yildun you can add me if you want im 30 in slayer and 25 in swat team! i have 41 in lone wolfs and 990 fo exp so if you want to play with me legit add me GT: Phobosurf