What's new

Discussion Need Help Starting BF3

Zenaku

Zenaku

Voted #1 Broski of 2012
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I purchased BF3 at launch. I wasn't very good and went back to Call of Duty. On Black Friday I picked the game up again and I'm really excited to be back. I just need some mature players who don't mind teaching me the ins and outs. I need someone to party up with also. Thanks!

R

Rares

Reaction score
What's your gamertag? I also bought at launch, but my sister sold my copy to Gamestop and I didn't pick it up again until recently. If you don't mind playing with someone who doesn't have a ton of experience, I'd love to play a few games.

MarkEdge

MarkEdge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me a message. GT: Pwn3r0fN00bs. Or GT: DOOMSday2110, just tell him Pwn sent you.

Hammers

n44THEHAMMER55

I wish I could riff like Ryan Waste
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Don't rush like a CoD noob, play competitively, communicate with your team. It's all about the objective, not kills. :wink:

Zuke

Maaaaaaauuuuuu5

Curb Appeal.
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Its all about objective, No one cares about K:biggrin:. When i started playing first i played Conqest its a simple game type that lasts long anuf for you to learn the maps in a single game.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
If you want to rank up fast, by premium or close quaters, assault is a good beginner class, play the objective, also if you're not going to buy dlcs to rank up fast play metro rush/conquest.

Top Bottom