Solved Need help setting up VPN

• Thread starter UchihaMoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 420
U

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i just tried to connect my RGH To my laptop then my laptop to my router all wired connections through ETHERNET ON LAPTOP AND ETHERNET TO USB FOR MY 360, And it still wont work. and im using vypervpn. pls help

Operating System
  1. Windows
U

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so
everytime i click OK after i select a device i want to share to it freezes and gives me this error

D

Denial 7s

penguin
Reaction score
Most VPN's don't work with this setup, when I used to do this I found that most vpns I used never worked until I found some ****** one named IPVanish, the reason it's ****** is because it has pretty bad speeds in my opinion and it's just not very good, I've been using vpn's for a while and I don't own an xbox anymore so the best option for you is to either use ipvanish or try the one I'm currently using named BlackVPN (it's by far the best vpn I've used so far)

R

Ray Hales

Reaction score
You need quality VPN for this setup. There are lots of VPN services best in giving you complete encryption and anonymity like NordVPN and PIA. Personally, I am using ExpressVPN because I found it the most reliable, they have more IP's than other VPN's, Not reducing my internet speed, Can use it on my desktop and mobile both at the same time. ExpressVPN Works well for Torrenting, Streaming, Unblocking, Security and Privacy. So, all the features in one shelter.

I was a little hesitant to pay for a VPN at first, but they even offered a free trial which I was stoked about. Was easy as hell to use so I ended up buying it.

Moreover, VPN these days not very expensive anyway. Not sure the reason to share and split at a disadvantage over personal control. I think PureVPN and PIA are less expensive though but recently we heard the exchange of customer's data from PureVPN so my choice is Express for both streaming and geo-unblocking.

Last edited:
S

sammartin8935

Reaction score
Regular ethernet won't work it needs to be a crossover cable also anti-virus needs to be disabled. Regular VPN won't work you need a quality VPN with geo-blocking Also, while you have RGH booted up, go to test connection then test connection if it fails just unshare then re-share and keep trying till it works.

Top Bottom