What's new

Solved Need help setting up. I am 1st time user of RGH Trinity.

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
Hi, I am getting an RGH Trinity soon and was wondering if anyone could help me throughout the process. Anyone that has patience. Kik: YouSickBastardz

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
RGHs and Jtags do literally the same thing.

You can follow every video in that Playlist.
Ok. I thought the two were completely different but I will check that out.

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
1 more thing, the RGH that I am getting is preloaded, so do I skip like maybe the first few videos of installation?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
1 more thing, the RGH that I am getting is preloaded, so do I skip like maybe the first few videos of installation?
Probably, yes.
The majority of sellers will put Xex Menu/FSD/Aurora/Dashlaunch on it already.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
I would still recommend watching them, they'll help you get a better understanding of how everything works.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If I could use one, what would be the best not so pricey laptop?
I just use a really basic Toshiba Satellite. Nothing special about it whatsoever, was pretty cheap when I bought it.

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
I just use a really basic Toshiba Satellite. Nothing special about it whatsoever, was pretty cheap when I bought it.
I hope it can run all of the downloads like horizon and whatever else I need. Thanks for replying and helping. Really helped A LOT. Thanks again.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Do I need to create any files myself after I download everything or does it already have the file names automatically?
Not sure what you are talking about here?

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about here?
Scratch that. If I want to remove a mod menu for BO2 for example and I want to install another one, do I just delete and replace that file? Also, how do I change my gamertag while in a lobby? For trolling purposes.

N

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scratch that. If I want to remove a mod menu for BO2 for example and I want to install another one, do I just delete and replace that file? Also, how do I change my gamertag while in a lobby? For trolling purposes.
you can use alot of rtm tools to change ur gamertag, i have apparitionNET that works great and have all cods, all halos , gta v and some other games.
but it costs like 20$ tho, its worth the money if you want a tool that works for almost everything.

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
you can use alot of rtm tools to change ur gamertag, i have apparitionNET that works great and have all cods, all halos , gta v and some other games.
but it costs like 20$ tho, its worth the money if you want a tool that works for almost everything.
Ok. Having an RGH cost a lot of money it seems. Have to buy KVs, Stealth Servers, etc., but thanks for taking the time and answering my questions man. Helps a lot. I will definitely have more questions in the future if that is fine. I plan on getting it sometime next month.

D

Diamond Consoles

Banned
Reaction score
I could walk you through setting up your RGH through skype or facetime if you can't understand the videos :biggrin:

D

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
I could walk you through setting up your RGH through skype or facetime if you can't understand the videos :biggrin:
Thanks man. My skype is 'dareonowens', but I don't have the RGH yet, just getting prepared.

Top Bottom