What's new

Solved Need help setting up. I am 1st time user of RGH Trinity.

Dareon Owens

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I am getting an RGH Trinity soon and was wondering if anyone could help me throughout the process. Anyone that has patience. Kik: YouSickBastardz

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
1 more thing, the RGH that I am getting is preloaded, so do I skip like maybe the first few videos of installation?
I would still recommend watching them, they'll help you get a better understanding of how everything works.

Dareon Owens

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
Sin$
I just use a really basic Toshiba Satellite. Nothing special about it whatsoever, was pretty cheap when I bought it.
I hope it can run all of the downloads like horizon and whatever else I need. Thanks for replying and helping. Really helped A LOT. Thanks again.

NotPunisher

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scratch that. If I want to remove a mod menu for BO2 for example and I want to install another one, do I just delete and replace that file? Also, how do I change my gamertag while in a lobby? For trolling purposes.
you can use alot of rtm tools to change ur gamertag, i have apparitionNET that works great and have all cods, all halos , gta v and some other games.
but it costs like 20$ tho, its worth the money if you want a tool that works for almost everything.

Dareon Owens

Dareon Owens

Reaction score
Sin$
you can use alot of rtm tools to change ur gamertag, i have apparitionNET that works great and have all cods, all halos , gta v and some other games.
but it costs like 20$ tho, its worth the money if you want a tool that works for almost everything.
Ok. Having an RGH cost a lot of money it seems. Have to buy KVs, Stealth Servers, etc., but thanks for taking the time and answering my questions man. Helps a lot. I will definitely have more questions in the future if that is fine. I plan on getting it sometime next month.

Top Bottom
Login
Register