Need help! *reward included*

• Thread starter Spooky Bandit
  • Start date
  • Views 514
S

Spooky Bandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to find a Far Cry Instincts: Predator mod/map tool for modding my maps such as changing water color, car size, ect. I've looked for hours and have not came across such a tool anywhere (so far). I know you can mod the maps because I have been in other peoples maps where the waters were purple, the skies had writings, the ATVs were the size of an small box, and all sorts of crazy stuff. If anyone can help me and show me how to mod or if you have a FCIP mod tool, please give/help me!

If anyone helps I will give a 1600 MSP code.

Thanks!

My AIM = yell0w li0n

R

Rebelution

Flyer Fanatic
Reaction score
Its in the game?

B

BMTH

Banned
Reaction score
could be a jtag mod, it seems like that would be possible on the pc version. i searched around i couldnt find anything. ill post back if i find something.

G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure you can use the editor for the PC version and modify/create maps and some how convert it to an Xbox format or drop it in your Farcry Instincts folder on your HD, Check here and try downloading a map and resigning it to your Gamertag and place it under Farcry Instincts, where your profiles saves will be. This may work but I doubt it, I'm just trying to improvise so I can chance my likeliness of getting some points. I need them right now. xD Hopefully it works and I'll look into it a bit more another guess would be to keep playing until you run into modders again and ask them how they did it or see if they could direct you on where to find out how to. Good luck!

J

JayCheeto

Reaction score
Or you can just use Far Cry 2's map editor :biggrin:

Top Bottom