Reaction score
need help replacing these files

ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
need help replacing these files
MDv13 is not worth using it is only Beta & riddled with bugs.

but if there's no stopping you, just take MDv11 that has everything in it, and take out the MDv11 files like 6 of them not sure how many, and add the MDv13 files.

1nk_God24

Reaction score
so i only need to use backup creator to replace them the file that says super network ghost + trident which has the script.img/script_network files and thatll give me the whole menu an everything else that supposed to be on it ? i made a MDv11 disc awhile back but i had only replaced the script.img file never had to deal with any sco files. i dont have much experience with this stuff just learned what i could from watching videos whcih would be nice if someone would make one replacing mdV13 but any help would be great right now

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Super Moderators
Content Team
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Open the script.img using OpenIV, enable edit mode, then swap whatever files you want swapped, just watch your size limit(depending which version of GTA you're modding).

1nk_God24

Reaction score
yeah i opened the script just now looks like all the sco files that was said to put into the script.img is already in there so i guess ill burn a disc an give it a shot

couplerolexs

couplerolexs

Reaction score
MDv13 is not worth using it is only Beta & riddled with bugs.

but if there's no stopping you, just take MDv11 that has everything in it, and take out the MDv11 files like 6 of them not sure how many, and add the MDv13 files.
v11 is by far much more buggy than v13.

ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
v11 is by far much more buggy than v13.
v13 will freeze all the time, lots of option you choose will freeze. i put together Super Network Ghost + Trident v13 + Lot of Scos using the backbone of v11. but the v13 was never meant to be released. but v11 was, only bug i know of in v11 is the phone bug.

couplerolexs

couplerolexs

Reaction score
v13 will freeze all the time, lots of option you choose will freeze. i put together Super Network Ghost + Trident v13 + Lot of Scos using the backbone of v11. but the v13 was never meant to be released. but v11 was, only bug i know of in v11 is the phone bug.
pretty sure it works fine, you must be using nathan's buggy source version. or running 10 different menus at once.

1nk_God24

Reaction score
Well I burnt the disc made it to 52% then 51% the second time so I did something wrong. Only 2 files I replaced in backup creator was from the folder that says super network ghost trident or whatever it says with the script.IMG n the script_network well first off i extract the default.exe before reaplcing anything what else do I need to do? And why is there a folder says GTA iv normal (original) with scripts I'm not sure which ones I'm supposed to use. Btw I'm not on my computer so forgive if I ****ed up the folder names I only have 1 disc left so I really don't wanna f*** this one up

1nk_God24

Reaction score
I mean default.xex an folder name is Xbox normal (original) with scripts as well I'm confused

ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I mean default.xex an folder name is Xbox normal (original) with scripts as well I'm confused
i can send you the one i made, i tested it it works, Super Network Ghost + Trident v13 + Lot of Scos

ISOLaTION Xy

ISOLaTION Xy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Add me on discord if you need any extra help. I’m more than happy to help.

Discord - ISOLaTiON Xy#7103

Top Bottom