• Start date
  • Views 496
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MonstercatUK

Reaction score
Sin$
I had an old Photobucket account, couldn't come on my computer for 2 years due to IRL stuff going on. Came back on it, can't remember the password or my old e-mail

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Access an Old Photobucket Account
Posted by photobucket+ on Jan 23, 2013 in Help & Support, Photo & Video Uploading, Press Releases, Uncategorized | 18 Comments
Many Photobucket users are inquiring how they can get access to their old Photobucket accounts. Never fear! Those fun and fabulous images are still safely preserved on our Photobucket servers. AND if you haven’t visited Photobucket in a while we hope you enjoy the newly re-designed look and features of the all-new Photobucket, including our new Stories feature.

First things first. If you are unable to access your account because you can no longer remember your password, try resetting your password here: http://beta.photobucket.com/userinfo

If you still can’t access your account, because you no longer have access to the email address associated with the original Photobucket account, visit this support page for more advanced support: http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21079008

You will be asked to submit a request with “Photobucket Account Recovery” as the subject. You will also be asked to provide answers to security questions such as:

• What is your Photobucket username?
  • What email address is currently registered with the account?
  • Approximately when was the account registered (year and month)?
  • What is the first and last name registered with the account?
  • What is the account owner’s date of birth?
  • Etc.
In addition you will be asked to provide a completely “new” email address that is not already in use on Photobucket.com, so we can associate it with your account reset. We only allow one email address per account so we will use this new email address as your current email and will remove all prior addresses associated with the old account. We will not be able to reset your account if you provide an address that already has a Photobucket account associated with it.

We hope this helps you to retrieve your memories and inspires you to create some new ones to store and share on the all-new Photobucket.

-The Photobucket team

SOURCE: The Official Photobucket Blog

I didnt write this but hope it helps -SPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register