What's new

Discussion Need Help QuickScoping

C

CBond007

Reaction score
Just wondering if someone could help me with quick scoping on Black Ops. I seem to have a lil bit of trouble with it and I'm looking for somebody to take their time to help me out. Reply or message me on Xbox Live: CBond0075 if you are willing to help.

Trance

Trance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can't do it, you can't do it. Practice in Combat Training or something. It's not easy, and tbh, not all that rewarding. I'd rather use a FAMAS, or in Search, get a GWK.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
It pretty easy to accomplish, you just have to get used to it. I recommend practicing on Combat Training bots on the easiest difficulty (recruit) and having several enemies.

If you're still struggling after that, try following some tutorials on YouTube.

Intentions

Intentions

Getting There
Reaction score
I'll post what I posted on another topic:

I recommend practicing against Regulars in Combat Training. It helps a bunch.
As for class setup, it's preference.
Use whatever you like, again here comes Combat Training for practice.
Most people say Variable Zoom is best, but I'm a CoD4 guy so I prefer Extended Mags.

Try Extended Mags, then Variable Zoom in Combat, or put on Warlord and use both!
As for perk setup, If you're doing pure quickscoping, going for trick shots, clips.
Use Lightweight, try to get Lightweight Pro as it will reduce fall damage, or use something like Flak Jacket if you're going to Try.

My favorite perk is Sleight of Hand for QSing, but don't be afraid to use Hardened as it will make it easier to wallbang, or Steady Aim, as it will make it easier to No Scope.

Green perk is prefernce too, my main green perks are Ninja & Marathon.

Anyways, hope this helped in the tiniest bit.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Just wondering if someone could help me with quick scoping on Black Ops. I seem to have a lil bit of trouble with it and I'm looking for somebody to take their time to help me out. Reply or message me on Xbox Live: CBond0075 if you are willing to help.
First remove black ops from the tray of your 360 then insert modern warfare 2 then qs there with all the other ten year Old's..

Top Bottom