What's new

Solved Need help Quickly JTAG Flash

E92 M3

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so when i put in my usb into the jtag then boot into xell to update to the new dash i get 3 red rings. when i just push the power button it get it to boot fine. Any idea?
USB is in fat 32
Edit: Got it to boot but now it wont read the usb or something. it says that it failed. :frown:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/253469-how-to-install-xellous/
tried to update to xellous through this tut. No luck still says usb not found.
Could it be that the usb im using is not correct?

E92 M3

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So when you boot xell it just give 3 red rings? no matter what you do
Not anymore it doesnt. And it only happened twice wit ha USB in it trying to flash a dashboard to it.(doesnt have one on only has xell) The xbox wont recognize a USB in it idk why.

C

Clean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not anymore it doesnt. And it only happened twice wit ha USB in it trying to flash a dashboard to it.(doesnt have one on only has xell) The xbox wont recognize a USB in it idk why.
Unplug jtag from power for 30secs, put usb in with image on it, turn jtag on by hitting eject. Now it should read the usb. This happens to me a lot and thats what i do to make it recognize the usb.. tell me if this worked for you.

E92 M3

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Unplug jtag from power for 30secs, put usb in with image on it, turn jtag on by hitting eject. Now it should read the usb. This happens to me a lot and thats what i do to make it recognize the usb.. tell me if this worked for you.
when i do that i get a black and white fuzzy screen/.?

E92 M3

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its the same thing just let it flash it should see the usb and flash the image
Even though i cant see anything? Also it went to 2 red lights :frown: then e79 or something couldnt tell beacuse there was nothign on the screen :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register