NEED HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by SirusTheVirus, Dec 23, 2008 with 0 replies and 278 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirusTheVirus

SirusTheVirus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey, I want to bridge on a wireless connection. I has a wireless laptop with a built in router/modem. And (upstaires) a modem/router with a cabel comming from upstaires to downstaires that goes into his xbox 360. I wants to bridge a WIRELESS connection. Can anyone help me? MSN andrewzoot@hotmail.com

I have cain and zonealarm setup BTW

Should i unplug the ethernet cord comming from the basement into my pc & x360 and try that? I know im not the onlyone on this site who bridges wireless

Should i unplug the ethernet cord comming from the basement into my pc & x360 and try that? I know im not the onlyone on this site who bridges wireless

The software you are instaling for this hardware:

CommStudio Virtual Adapter by TamoSaft

Has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility
    with windows Xp (tell me why this test is important) it says

Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediatley or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommends that you stop this installation now and contact the hardware vendor for software that has passed windows Logo testing

Network Bridge Connected. Local Area Connection, Connected/Bridged Wireless connection/bridged

I plugged my ethernet cord from my wall into my PC and that is what it gives me any help on this one?

cmon guys i know there is someone on here that can help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.