What's new

Solved need help please waw jtag

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepertace

Reaction score
hello I have brought my self a jtag again it has been about 1 year since I have done anything with them so can't remember a lot I put world at war on my hard drive and it works fine so I put a patch in the game folder the tu in the cache folder and the default.mp.xex in the game folder with the patch but when I boot it up I have multiplayer mods but zombies is not there at all. It is not even on the main menu can some one tell me what I am doing wrong please I will host if I get it sorted

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
hello I have brought my self a jtag again it has been about 1 year since I have done anything with them so can't remember a lot I put world at war on my hard drive and it works fine so I put a patch in the game folder the tu in the cache folder and the default.mp.xex in the game folder with the patch but when I boot it up I have multiplayer mods but zombies is not there at all. It is not even on the main menu can some one tell me what I am doing wrong please I will host if I get it sorted
I would suggest downloading the latest TU from FSD and then using a patch for that latest dash. I'm pretty sure on the older updates, Zombies was not on the Main Menu of WaW, so that must be your case.

T

thepertace

Reaction score
Could u send me a link please

T

thepertace

Reaction score
can some one send me a link please to a patch for zombies and the Tu please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom