Solved Need help placing trigger on platform

• Thread starter LOSTINSPACE
  • Start date
  • Views 241
L

LOSTINSPACE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im posting this in here as i dont want to post in glitch section, i have a platform above the clouds and it says trigger cannot be placed on stacked items-its a race-- any 1 know how to place it ? i appreciate your help

G

gtaxxxxx

Reaction score
im posting this in here as i dont want to post in glitch section, i have a platform above the clouds and it says trigger cannot be placed on stacked items-its a race-- any 1 know how to place it ? i appreciate your help
from what i known you have to move the trigger between an area were it is place able and a prob that you have in the sky, you have to move it quick so it still thinks it is place able

L

LOSTINSPACE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from what i known you have to move the trigger between an area were it is place able and a prob that you have in the sky, you have to move it quick so it still thinks it is place able

yeh i gotya--so if i start building platform 100ft up and glitch trigger on that--and then gradually build platforms up to the clouds glitchin from 1 platform to the other i suppose thats how its done-cheers for your reply---any 1 else want to explain further feel free tyvm--

G

gtaxxxxx

Reaction score
yeh i gotya--so if i start building platform 100ft up and glitch trigger on that--and then gradually build platforms up to the clouds glitchin from 1 platform to the other i suppose thats how its done-cheers for your reply---any 1 else want to explain further feel free tyvm--
to get the maximum high work out the max you can place a object from the ground then glitch the trigger to that prop, tips the start has to be close to the trigger best way is to switch to small vehicle placement build a start near your trigger than select to place your lobby cam when you zoom out with it, it will show the max placement for the lobby cam which is also the max the start can be from trigger

Top Bottom