Need help pixelation on screen

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by blodia275, Nov 27, 2008 with 6 replies and 2,964 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blodia275

blodia275 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello everyone i have pixelation on my screen when i play gears of war and a few other games what do you think could be the problem they are like rmedium sized white squares on the screen.Some boards when i play have them others do not...do you think it is my system or my backup because its doing that with a few others,if it is my system is there something i can do to check or fix it :.(

2. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    If it looks like this, you're probably about to get an E74 (that's what happened to me)
    And note that it'll look a bit different from game to game

[​IMG]

Otherwise, try and post some pics

3. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    E-74, restart your xbox to witness the error code.

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Yup i got that code that is how it starts. You will see the white and black square then it will get worse. You will get the error soon enough. E74.

And bubble restarting his xbox isn't going to just throw the code at him. It will come up once it fails at start up.

5. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    ^^ it usually fails the next time you start your xbox after you see your screen messed up

6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah thats what i said, restart your xbox (turn off, turn on) and you usually get the error. Some people are lucky and don't right away, but i sure did.

7. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I guess when i got it i was the one that didnt. Mine would do it countless times without the error. Actually turning it off for me would fix it. So i guess my elite wanted to be funny with me for a while.

I wouldnt call it lucky that they didnt get the error right away. I would have rather gotten the error faster than what it did. Because i had to deal with my box screwing with me till i got the error so i could actualy have something to say the the person on the phone instead of just saying ya my screen shows black and white squares. Then them trying to convince me its my tv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.