What's new

Discussion Need help picking out a gaming laptop

S

S15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm on a very tight budget looking for gaming laptops that can play GMOD and CSS on medium graphics at least and if possible Stranded Deep on low graphics. Now heres the price im trying to get $400 but if a laptop is better for a bit more money fo example $430 $450 I would take that. It can be any type of laptop company that is big I don't want to get scammed.

F

FestiveProject

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm on a very tight budget looking for gaming laptops that can play GMOD and CSS on medium graphics at least and if possible Stranded Deep on low graphics. Now heres the price im trying to get $400 but if a laptop is better for a bit more money fo example $430 $450 I would take that. It can be any type of laptop company that is big I don't want to get scammed.
Honestly, get a desktop... much better for gaming!! Heres a 400 dollar gaming pc build! Its hard to find a gaming laptop for 400$ unless its broken so id go with pc

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Laptops are not really that good for gaming, get a desktop there are so many builds on youtube, try out Austin Evans he as some great builds and his videos are detailed and really good.

Top Bottom