need help os green

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by tazzzman, Feb 4, 2010 with 7 replies and 271 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazzzman

tazzzman Newbie

Ratings:
    well guess i`m stumped with this blaster ck3,i`v tryed every thing to get it detect the liteon 74850 dive just wont even broke down to buy sata vt 6421a card and still nothing. drivers installed checked all i/o ports but one keeps freezing up on me ant help would be great what am i missing or is it just this blaster and yes i did delet /rename drivers for sata card thx for any replys :S:?:?

2. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do you have the ck3 probe plugged into the power and the ck3 power thing? do you have the card enabled in bios? do you have the drivers for the ck3 and probe?

3. OP
    tazzzman

tazzzman Newbie

Ratings:
    1 = yes
    2 =yes i think
    3 = yes 1032 if thats them

thx agin for reply

havent even got to probe part not detecting dirve to probe. in 1/0 ports , picking up sata via 3 ports are empty and 1 freezing pc .

1/0 port
    == 0xd400 = no drives detected
    == 0xd000 = freezing
    == 0xcc00 = no drive detected
    == 0xcc00 =on drive detected

4. Chaosx721

Chaosx721 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Make sure the drive is half open.

5. OP
    tazzzman

tazzzman Newbie

Ratings:
    yes all is pluged in, lite up blue , gos green when touch probe to 707 :?

how touchie is it is their any play or has to be dead on

6. Chaosx721

Chaosx721 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea its sometimes you do, just try your best to get it half way if still the problem ill see what else you can do.

7. OP
    tazzzman

tazzzman Newbie

Ratings:

wy does 0xd000 via 1/0 port freeng my pc do u think thisis the one the drive is under hate trying it cuz got to boot comuer

8. Chaosx721

Chaosx721 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could be. Also make sure that you plug the sata in the back of the Sata card if you're using the VIA card. Could also remove the VIA card drivers. Take a look at JF guide helped me a few times http://jungleflasher.net/files/JungleFlasher.pdf If there's anything else you need just PM me.