Solved Need help on selling dupes

• Thread starter OkieMuskogee
  • Start date
  • Views 858
O

OkieMuskogee

Reaction score
Sin$
Newbie to dupes. I have a lot of dupes, I duped from faggios using biker club and MOC/Franklin Grove Street Garage Glitch. When I take one to LSC, they will only sell for $3000 the sale price of a faggio. I can still change plates etc. The original car had custom plates and Ive tried different ones. How do I make it sell for the price of the original car I duplicated?

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Newbie to dupes. I have a lot of dupes, I duped from faggios using biker club and MOC/Franklin Grove Street Garage Glitch. When I take one to LSC, they will only sell for $3000 the sale price of a faggio. I can still change plates etc. The original car had custom plates and Ive tried different ones. How do I make it sell for the price of the original car I duplicated?
you need to Redo the glitch

Upvote 0
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have a read of Gandalf thread and that tells you everything you need to know about duping.

When you are selling dupes you basically only get the value of the upgrades, so you need to dupe from a fully updgraded vehicle to get the max payout.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-duping.1365387/
Unfortunately the OP is right. When rockstar patched it, they made it so the ones u duped sold for nothing pretty much

Upvote 0
DemDaMan

DemDaMan

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My duped cars still sell for the right price, but they all have custom plates. Am I able to sell them or? This is from the faggio dupe btw

Upvote 0
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My duped cars still sell for the right price, but they all have custom plates. Am I able to sell them or? This is from the faggio dupe btw
Fabio dupe? All dupes that I've known involve that. All dupes can be sold. There's a thread for limits but there was a specific dupe rockstar patched back when biker club update came out that reverted some people's dupes back to the Fabio price

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register