What's new

Solved NEED HELP ON RGH XBOX PHAT

• Thread starter David p
  • Start date
  • Views 164
D

David p

Reaction score
SO a couple months back i found someone that would install an rgh chip on my xbox and he did, but he never really showed me how to use it so i just gave up. Now a couple months later i decided i want to give it a shot again, Is there anyone that can help me set it up and explain everything to me i would really appreciate it, If you are willing to help me pm me.

O

Original 7s

Don't pay for stealth
Reaction score
SO a couple months back i found someone that would install an rgh chip on my xbox and he did, but he never really showed me how to use it so i just gave up. Now a couple months later i decided i want to give it a shot again, Is there anyone that can help me set it up and explain everything to me i would really appreciate it, If you are willing to help me pm me.
what do you want to do with it?

O

oldcowboy85

Reaction score
ok have a ? I has a slim xbox360 made 08/2011 its a trinity mortherboard and is all retail and on dash 17489 so I was wondering if it is able to be rgh

J

Jeanshorts

god
Reaction score
ok have a ? I has a slim xbox360 made 08/2011 its a trinity mortherboard and is all retail and on dash 17489 so I was wondering if it is able to be rgh
Yeah rgh2 I believe

Top Bottom