What's new

Solved Need help on modding COD Ghosts with RGH Offering $'s to whoever helps me out and gets it working.

I

IBradley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a proplem i just need some help. I need a Unlock All tool and i'm properly going to get that GBCheater tool. I just need helped out on what files i need to put on my xbox (If i do) And what to do on my xbox.

I

IBradley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a proplem i just need some help. I need a Unlock All tool and i'm properly going to get that GBCheater tool. I just need helped out on what files i need to put on my xbox (If i do) And what to do on my xbox.
The Unlock All tool is going to be used for other people aswell.

C

CLASSIC COD3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with any tool you wana make sure you have JRPC.xex and XRPC.xex in your plugins, To do that you now have to manually edit the launch.ini also place any .dll's for the tools in your ghosts folder :biggrin:

E

Exiled

Beginning to feel like I hate cod,
Reaction score
with any tool you wana make sure you have JRPC.xex and XRPC.xex in your plugins, To do that you now have to manually edit the launch.ini also place any .dll's for the tools in your ghosts folder :biggrin:
you dont need anything extra in your ghosts folder, just the plugins in launch.ini bruh

Top Bottom