• Thread starter o0 xr8dRhino 0o
  • Start date
  • Views 604
O

o0 xr8dRhino 0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i want to know how to mod 10th on ps3 for mw2.

i allready had help a few times by xcashmoneyx7. but i couldnt ever seem to get it working.

basically this is what i did. a got a jailboken ps3 on 3.55 and i got a normall ps3 on the latest firmware.
i did it by downloading the 1.12 (i now need the latest update, which is 1.13? )mw2 update on the jailbroken ps3 then i swapped the unmodded patch with a modded one(i have tryed loads of different patchs). then i file transfered but nothing happened. basically it was not modded. then i swapped the default_mp.xex with a modded one, but it was a diffrent EU xex, (i think it was german) so the game was modded but it would not let me go online. i then tryed looking for modded default_mp.xex in my regian which is EU uk on BLES00863

also i want to know if i could be able to do these sort of mods? , which i think is the exact same as GCS modding for a jtag. is that right?

i dont really want to do these sort of mods, , which is like the exact same of the xbox 360 infectable mod menus from a jtag.

if any1 could help that would be great. or if u could just locate me to a good tutorial on how to do this, becuase all the tuts i look at are helpful but when it comes to JUST swapping that unmodded patch with a modded one it never works, unless i do actually need i modded default_mp.xex

thx

Kayvan

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you could data transfer the 1.13 update from your updated PS3 to your jailbroken PS3 then start up MW2 and the update will be there so then go into blackbox and do all the filezilla stuff then see if the patch works on your Jailbroken PS3 then data transfer your jailbroken PS3 to your updated PS3 and then you can get 10th prestige. And the patches like elite mossy don't work anymore since you can't go online on 1.11, only offline, but the 1.12 patches work fine online.

O

o0 xr8dRhino 0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you could data transfer the 1.13 update from your updated PS3 to your jailbroken PS3 then start up MW2 and the update will be there so then go into blackbox and do all the filezilla stuff then see if the patch works on your Jailbroken PS3 then data transfer your jailbroken PS3 to your updated PS3 and then you can get 10th prestige. And the patches like elite mossy don't work anymore since you can't go online on 1.11, only offline, but the 1.12 patches work fine online.

the thing is though on my jailbroken ps3 the disk drive is broke, so i cant check if the mw2 is modded until i data tranfer over to the normal ps3 :/

Kayvan

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Reaction score
Sin$
the thing is though on my jailbroken ps3 the disk drive is broke, so i cant check if the mw2 is modded until i data tranfer over to the normal ps3 :/
Well if the patch doesn't work on your updated one then you have to try a different one and keep trying until you get a working patch.

O

o0 xr8dRhino 0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kayvan

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thx but i sware it has something to do with i need a modded default_mp.xex. would u recemend me trying that? or is it pointless?

also when u said elite mossey patches are patched did u mean these sort of mods were patched?

Well you could have done elite mossy patches on 1.11 but you had to bypass the 1.12 update to use them and since they updated to 1.13, you can only bypass on 1.12 but if you never updated to 1.13 and you were on 1.12, then you could have deleted the 1.12 update and be on 1.11 but nobody would be on that server.

O

o0 xr8dRhino 0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you could have done elite mossy patches on 1.11 but you had to bypass the 1.12 update to use them and since they updated to 1.13, you can only bypass on 1.12 but if you never updated to 1.13 and you were on 1.12, then you could have deleted the 1.12 update and be on 1.11 but nobody would be on that server.

i just want to host on 1.13 the latest so do u know any good tuts on how to bypass then? thx for help

Kayvan

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Reaction score
Sin$
i just want to host on 1.13 the latest so do u know any good tuts on how to bypass then? thx for help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy_eNpfXF1A

What you need:
- 1.12 modded patch
- a jailbroken PS3 with spoofer.

How to:
1. Put modded 1.12 patch file on thumb drive.
2. Go onto jailbroken PS3 and open Awesome File Manager.
3. Go to your MW2 1.13 patch (see video on how to get to USRDIR)
4. Copy modded 1.12 patch_mp.ff into USRDIR.
5. Done!

O

o0 xr8dRhino 0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ill

What you need:
- 1.12 modded patch
- a jailbroken PS3 with spoofer.

How to:
1. Put modded 1.12 patch file on thumb drive.
2. Go onto jailbroken PS3 and open Awesome File Manager.
3. Go to your MW2 1.13 patch (see video on how to get to USRDIR)
4. Copy modded 1.12 patch_mp.ff into USRDIR.
5. Done!

ok ill give this tut a try even though it seems exactlly the same how i did it exept that was when mw2 was on 1.12. ok thx for the help

Top Bottom
Login
Register