Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Need help on asylum skywalk

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by alex148, Feb 17, 2009 with 8 replies and 522 views.

1. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Firstly I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong section Mr Corrupt I just thought Its not a glitch (it's requesting help to do a glitch)

Anyway...

Ive tried for ages on it and haven't succeeded once; well I was floating but I got stuck.

If you could help me I would be really great full.

GT: Alex148

2. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol i never got it either. its luck i guess lol

3. xSK CrUsTyLiPx

xSK CrUsTyLiPx Getting There

Ratings:
  4. Anarchist

Anarchist Newbie

Ratings:
    The trick for me is to strafe jump (harder than you think, takes TONS of practice) The general idea is to sprint the jump, but the hard part is jumping before you stop. Also, try holding your pistol when you try to get up there, you have more mobility like that.

Good luck, btw, I tried over 70 times but only got it twice...

5. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I strafe jump it as well, fairly consistant. Also I jump fromthe edge of the door, away from the wall and strafe jump like I'm going through the doorway.

6. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wat i do is jump to the second door and quickly jump towards the middle of both doors and double tap b and its just luck

7. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I get this on my first an second try all the time, even in games. Alright, this is the easiest glitch my friend showed me an easier way, jump on the second door. Walk towards the roof, and face the first door after your done walking. Then walk full speed towards the first door and press A, as soon as you fall off the door. Message me is you want an better description.

8. xI UnH0LY Ix

xI UnH0LY Ix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this glitch isnt to hard just remember all the steps and youll be good. :thumbup:

9. BIG HUGE WANG

BIG HUGE WANG Newbie

Ratings:
    JESUS HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO SAY THAT GLITCHES WERE PATCHED? THIS ONE WAS PATCHED ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER ONE SO CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: