Need Help [NOOBY]

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by James Iz A Pro, Jul 1, 2009 with 4 replies and 181 views.

1. James Iz A Pro

James Iz A Pro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Basically I Wanna Make A Program For MySpace For Mobsters To Play It While I'm Away Instead Of Downloading A Program To Do It I Wanna Make My Own And Make It The Way I Want It I'll Give Some Links To The Kind Of Program I Wanna Make

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8RGc6IL67c"]YouTube - Myspace Mobsters Bot / Utility V-2.0.6 Full Feature[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufbLEqrZkWc"]YouTube - mobsters cheats mobstersplus how to set up a hitlist bot[/ame]

I'm A Complete Noob In Visual Basic I Guess You Could Say I've Made A Few Programs But Nothing Advanced Or Anything And I Could Really Use Some Help Badly Because Most Of These Asses Are Making You Pay For These Programs And I Wanna Make One For MySelf And More Than Likely Release It For Free And Anyone And Everyone Who Helps With Codes Will Get Credit​

2. hoss halo3 modder

hoss halo3 modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok i was told the same thing. "start with small programs and work your way up" i wanted to make two different types of programs and it involved digging into the iphone/ipod files on the device.
    so like i was told stick to small programs and work your way up slowly.

srry bud

3. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Like hoss halo3 modder said, you should start with small programs, and work your way up.

You were told the same thing? No body told him anything. Unless Mobsters is a flash game. Then that will be easy unless the variables are encrypted.

4. hoss halo3 modder

hoss halo3 modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was told to start with small programs lol sorry about that I'm not that good at wording

5. OP
    James Iz A Pro

James Iz A Pro Enthusiast

Ratings:

Well Could You Teach Me Things Like Intermediate Or Sumthin Please