Need help modding my gamer picture

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by ShadowzKing5, Feb 7, 2010 with 3 replies and 280 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowzKing5

ShadowzKing5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok I am trying to mod my gamer picture and ive followed many videos on youtube and ive even stumbled across this tut http://www.se7ensins...cture-free.html. But I cannot seem to get my gamer pictures modded. When I go to put the pictures in on my HDD they wont work when I get on my xbox. I have an Arcade console with the built in memory unit and as you can imagine....I had to buy a 60GB HDD. When I used xport360 to put the pictures on my HDD.....Partition 3> Content> 0000000000 were there but after 00000000000 there was no FFFE07D1 and so that means no 00020000 folder is inside of the previous one. Can someone help me figure out what the problem is? Ive tried to create the folders myself and put them in but it still doesnt work. Thanks in Advance.

2. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can help you over TeamViewer if you need. PM me if you still need help.

:smile:

3. XBL Sensitivity

XBL Sensitivity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am having a similar problem as skooterking... Except i dont even have my "0000000000" folder showing up :S any help would not go unrewarded. Thanks in advance:thumbup:

4. Nookie

Nookie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PM me if anyone needs help with this...

• Like Like x 1