Solved need help modding gta5

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding Support' started by arodbabe20, Feb 19, 2016 with 3 replies and 707 views.

1. arodbabe20

arodbabe20 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi everyone . I'm trying to mod my husband's game and need a lot of help. I have no clue how to but I do know a bit about the topic so is there a step by step guide I can use here? My husband wants unlimited money or millions, whichever is possible or easier and rank up a bit. I haven't added any files to anything to the game so this would be from scratch. Please help. His birthday is on Monday and he would love this. TIA

• Like Like x 1
  2. amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2 PS3 GTA5 HOSTER

Ratings:
    How are you doing? I would like to help if I can. Do you have a ps3 system? If so, there is a guide to ofw modding with a usb stick.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Khalid Almulhim

Khalid Almulhim Newbie

Ratings:
    This Best game ever, As New Console from name...PlayStation 4 from the CUH-1200 on the 1TB.
    [​IMG]
    Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Computer, TV, Music, and Game Console have new game, Call of Duty Black ops 3 from The PS4.

4. Mwmurkkin

Mwmurkkin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Unfortunately you cannot mod anything on the ps4. The only option you have is to buy a recovery that is made on a PS3 and transfer it.