• Thread starter iM MAtT DiAz
  • Start date
  • Views 856
I

iM MAtT DiAz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I need help modding gametypes like the game type name and instant respawn and stuff like that.If someone can help me that would nice.XBL Gamertag for 360(TOP YOURxHER0)Thats a zero in HER0 and also every time I transfer maps to my xbox they say failed to load map.Can someone please tell me what my file /E/TDATA/4d530017/should look like please..Thanks

I

iM MAtT DiAz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I have made plenty of mods just starting to get good and then I mod one map triplicate, I made respawns on the tallest building and then tried to play on it and I couldnt shoot,throw gernades,zoom in,jump,or switch weapons and then I tried fixing it and now every map I transfer from my computer to my xbox dont work,even if there unmodded I kinda think my nephew moved a file on my xbox that i didnt see. i kinda think it has something to do with E/TDATA/4D530017 but not sure really mad right now.so please help.

xXMockeyXx said:
Are you resigning the map/save?

If you are still having trouble, refer to this thread.

im not modding the 360

Upvote 0
A

armedtoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for original xbox.. idk about 360... the halo 2 gamesaves folder ends with 64..

Upvote 0
GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
xxyourxheroxx said:
Yes, I have made plenty of mods just starting to get good and then I mod one map triplicate, I made respawns on the tallest building and then tried to play on it and I couldnt shoot,throw gernades,zoom in,jump,or switch weapons and then I tried fixing it and now every map I transfer from my computer to my xbox dont work,even if there unmodded I kinda think my nephew moved a file on my xbox that i didnt see. i kinda think it has something to do with E/TDATA/4D530017 but not sure really mad right now.so please help.

im not modding the 360

yeah, you transfer your maps in the appropriate folders names 0000...1, 0000.....2 and so on. make sure you resign the maps before hand. And they directory you find those folders is in the. /E/TDATA/4d530064/$c/

Upvote 0
I

iM MAtT DiAz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that is what I have been doing ive been modding for a while and I want to know if there is supposed to be a 4d530017 file in E/TDATA?because I have 4d530017 in E/TDATA and all it has in it is globals???So please help every map I tranfer fails even if not modded and I fix enscryption and resign it so yeah I pretty much mad.And also that STUPID program UMP v5 gave me a virus on both my computers.I was wondering what is the best program for modding online Im looking for a All In One but I want a professional modding program so yeah pleease help me.Thank You button is ready to be pressed if helped!!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register