• Thread starter Sup iM Jeremy
  • Start date
  • Views 504
Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok im trying to mod boarderlands weapons with willotree but when ever i make a gun i rehash and resign then when i put it on the xbox it says the misson im on and my level which is only 2 and when i pree play to resume my game it start the whole game back from the begining and i dont have my weapons and this is everytime i make a weapon. what happening?

and i know this goes in the boarderlands topic but no one is answering it

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably nothing to do with you, Willowtree is just a fail program in general. If I were you, I'd rip a save from Modio or something.

Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably nothing to do with you, Willowtree is just a fail program in general. If I were you, I'd rip a save from Modio or something.
ripping a save from modio would work yes but i want to mod the weapons? is there anyway to do that on modio? are there any programs besides willowtree that mod the guns?

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
ripping a save from modio would work yes but i want to mod the weapons? is there anyway to do that on modio? are there any programs besides willowtree that mod the guns?
I don't believe so, there are easily a bunch of sites you could find that MAKE the guns, but I don't know about injecting the guns. I'm honestly a bad person to ask, I haven't modded Borderlands in awhile. I'm mainly doing Oblivion/Fallout and Left 4 Dead.

Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe so, there are easily a bunch of sites you could find that MAKE the guns, but I don't know about injecting the guns. I'm honestly a bad person to ask, I haven't modded Borderlands in awhile. I'm mainly doing Oblivion/Fallout and Left 4 Dead.
i just did it with modio and it worked but its kinda boring all you can do is raise your money and level

Top Bottom
Login
Register