Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles x

Miles x

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I want to make a WaW zombies patch and I have no clue where to start, if you could help me I will put your name in the credits and I'll also give you a good deal too if this works out how I'm planning, if you can help me just post below with your IM screen name for AIM/Skype/MSN, if you have none of these just PM me.

TenthBarley

TenthBarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I want to make a WaW zombies patch and I have no clue where to start, if you could help me I will put your name in the credits and I'll also give you a good deal too if this works out how I'm planning, if you can help me just post below with your IM screen name for AIM/Skype/MSN, if you have none of these just PM me.
You using a Jtag or iso?

Upvote 0
Motional

iReWiinDz x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should really have waw on pc or your jtag to test it out before u burn to iso disc, coz u might end up having bad syntax errors and wasting an iso disc.

You should really have waw on pc or your jtag to test it out before u burn to iso disc, coz u might end up having bad syntax errors and wasting an iso disc.

Upvote 0
B

BFK Friissky xV

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I am willing to help bro I have made my own patches before I am able to test them on pc mayby jtag if I have one made. Hit me up on pm Aim: BFK Friissky xV or BBM: 271F73CE

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register