What's new

Need help making a modded outfit. Can anyone help a guy out?

• Thread starter Blackdodge2010
  • Start date
  • Views 591
B

Blackdodge2010

Reaction score
Hey, I am trying to make a particular topless female outfit on my acct and Im not sure if it is possible, My female is in the second slot and male is in the first. Both of my charectors are fully loaded and I do not want to delete either of them. I have no issue with losing the outfits that either one currently have though. Anyone out there willing to guide me through this? Or better yet can I pay someone to make it for me? Thanks for your time.

A

Andrew2k8cf

Reaction score
Hey, I am trying to make a particular topless female outfit on my acct and Im not sure if it is possible, My female is in the second slot and male is in the first. Both of my charectors are fully loaded and I do not want to delete either of them. I have no issue with losing the outfits that either one currently have though. Anyone out there willing to guide me through this? Or better yet can I pay someone to make it for me? Thanks for your time.
Drop me a message on psn and I'll help you out with whatever your after or I can do you some modded outfits myself using beff

My psn - andrew2k8cf

Top Bottom