What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Support need help learning how to mod ps4 gta online accounts using pc

D

dpxn

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, i am really interested in modding accounts and i’d like to learn how to do so. i mainly just want to know how to do money drop services or modded accounts services. i’m new to this site as well but i figured that this would be the best place to ask for help. i own two ps5’s and two ps4’s and a pc, if anyone could help me learn how to mod that would be great and i’d even offer some money for your troubles. i want to start getting into working for modding services on gta online if i learn how to do so. thank you for reading, i’d really appreciate any help!

LBHCAFC

LBHCAFC

Reaction score
Sin$
I used to do on the older consoles. I'm also in the same boat as you I used to sell Call Of Duty Recovery Services along with GTA V. And It's 2023 and I'm pretty much clueless I don't know where to start again and It's frustrating. All of the modding forums seem dead.

OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm well versed in modding from the 360 days, back when it was the wild west and everyone and their dog was at it. I'm convinced there are methods but they're all top secret and punishable by death if you leak them.

The only thing I saw was a guy who posted a screenshot on twitter about six months ago. The more I think about it, the more I think it's someone pulling a prank. Having looked at the sites offering services there's a distinct difference between what services are available for ps and xbox - a bit strange? Especially if there's no mods?!

There's definitely more to it than BEFF and other glitches. Sure you could create "modded accounts" like this but they'd take 100 times longer than using a menu be that a direct plug in or a remote one via the pc.

LBHCAFC

LBHCAFC

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm well versed in modding from the 360 days, back when it was the wild west and everyone and their dog was at it. I'm convinced there are methods but they're all top secret and punishable by death if you leak them.

The only thing I saw was a guy who posted a screenshot on twitter about six months ago. The more I think about it, the more I think it's someone pulling a prank. Having looked at the sites offering services there's a distinct difference between what services are available for ps and xbox - a bit strange? Especially if there's no mods?!

There's definitely more to it than BEFF and other glitches. Sure you could create "modded accounts" like this but they'd take 100 times longer than using a menu be that a direct plug in or a remote one via the pc.
My thought process was PS4 jailbreak, but you can't get online with the PS4 jailbreak, and my second thought was PC money drops and then transferring to the PlayStation, but I have no clue what's not and what is transferable. I used to do people's accounts for GTA V for the Playstation 3, obviously making money as a kid, and I feel like modding has completely died, so I was looking to get back into it. I used to do YouTube videos about GTA V modding with real-time modding tools and paid GTA Mod Menus.

I am gutted, and if you do find out, please let me know. I can't find anything anywhere. I used to use NextGenUpdate for modding, but the forums are dead nowadays. Sad times.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/@LesBelcherModzHD

OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My thought process was PS4 jailbreak, but you can't get online with the PS4 jailbreak, and my second thought was PC money drops and then transferring to the PlayStation, but I have no clue what's not and what is transferable. I used to do people's accounts for GTA V for the Playstation 3, obviously making money as a kid, and I feel like modding has completely died, so I was looking to get back into it. I used to do YouTube videos about GTA V modding with real-time modding tools and paid GTA Mod Menus.

I am gutted, and if you do find out, please let me know. I can't find anything anywhere. I used to use NextGenUpdate for modding, but the forums are dead nowadays. Sad times.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/@LesBelcherModzHD

I'm a long time follower of ModdedWarefare on youtube so while I've not actively been modding for a number of years, I 've still kept in the loop. I saw a video of his a month or so ago and he and I are of the same opinion when it comes to the PS4 jailbreak. The public methods are unable to go online, but you can guarantee there's at least one private method. The signs are not just in GTA but other games too.

I'd love to stumble across a method, but people like us aren't going to get it handed to us. It only takes one person to start selling modded accounts and services at the prices they once were and the bubble bursts and suddenly people aren't making money anymore ?

uhxq

uhxq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a long time follower of ModdedWarefare on youtube so while I've not actively been modding for a number of years, I 've still kept in the loop. I saw a video of his a month or so ago and he and I are of the same opinion when it comes to the PS4 jailbreak. The public methods are unable to go online, but you can guarantee there's at least one private method. The signs are not just in GTA but other games too.

I'd love to stumble across a method, but people like us aren't going to get it handed to us. It only takes one person to start selling modded accounts and services at the prices they once were and the bubble bursts and suddenly people aren't making money anymore ?
afaik the only real (non beff) modding services for gta use either the social club api or save cloud data editing, some way of transferring from pc to ps4.
I assume its network traffic stuff, or whatever is used to transfer jobs between platforms, but i have no idea and the people in the know will take it to the grave

if you want an example of real up to date modded accounts, id suggest looking at criminalmodz, because its very obvious their supplier isnt just doing beff

URaWannabe

URaWannabe

Reaction score
Sin$
afaik the only real (non beff) modding services for gta use either the social club api or save cloud data editing, some way of transferring from pc to ps4.
I assume its network traffic stuff, or whatever is used to transfer jobs between platforms, but i have no idea and the people in the know will take it to the grave

if you want an example of real up to date modded accounts, id suggest looking at criminalmodz, because its very obvious their supplier isnt just doing beff
bro might be onto something

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
bro might be onto something
Not gonna lie, if people actually thought about it, if you’ve played gta long enough and made the account look legitimately legit with ranking play time and money people seem to only put deluxos in garages due to the sell price but i feel like people are using a pc or editing the save cloud just to put all the cars they want on the account. There’s definitely tools out there for cloud editing and a bunch more stuff, it’ all falls on what can be transferred and what can’t

Abusive Modz

Abusive Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
the way people are modding on ps4 and xbox one is glitches actually you need two of the same consoles to do it

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately, I can't find anything helpful in the search
Buy everything for free search results:

Frozen money search results:

If you expect there to be a tutorial or video about how to create modded accounts via hacking there are none.
You have to have knowledge, talent and be willing to put in the work yourself to create modded accounts for consoles.
It’s not something anyone will make public because they make money for their own hard work and effort.
If you think you are up to it research “Man in the Middle” attacks.
Again this is not something amateurs can easily accomplish.
If you think you can hang…
Start here:
Code:
https://www.wireshark.org

Last edited:
A

ArKoNius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy everything for free search results:

Frozen money search results:

If you expect there to be a tutorial or video about how to create modded accounts via hacking there are none.
You have to have knowledge, talent and be willing to put in the work yourself to create modded accounts for consoles.
It’s not something anyone will make public because they make money for their own hard work and effort.
If you think you are up to it research “Man in the Middle” attacks.
Again this is not something amateurs can easily accomplish.
If you think you can hang…
Start here:
Code:
https://www.wireshark.org
OK. I just want to know how and what I need (how do I start)
Thanks for the information, I'll see what I find :smile:

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox one and Xbox Series X
What navy said then is what you want to do, please note that I will not give advice on this topic as I don’t know the method if i did, gonna be honest i would never release it to the public.

L

lIIlIlIIlIllII

Reaction score
Sin$
CONSOLE MODDING

There is 2 methods
Method 1 is with testkit / devkit with licence from sony so it works and you can go online etc but those are hard to get even IF you are game development.

and then Method 2.

Heart of gta online is social club and all you need is pc, i havnt figured out yet how it actually works, but im pretty sure it’s somehow with social club how CM and mostly other sellers does their services.

Gta api is so bad so it could be easy to do IF you know what you’re doing.

I have been told it cant be patched and and some people said its not actually ”modding” ..

Also doug (CM supplier) told sometime ago they start offering XBOX services as soon dupe glitch is fully patched, they have already ps4&5 services and seems like xbox is possible too and in social club you can do all of them, right?
Post automatically merged:

use either the social club api or save cloud data editing, some way of transferring from pc to ps4.
All i can say right now is social club is heart of console gta and method what most of them (sellers) are using is this way.

Last edited:
uhxq

uhxq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CONSOLE MODDING

There is 2 methods
Method 1 is with testkit / devkit with licence from sony so it works and you can go online etc but those are hard to get even IF you are game development.

and then Method 2.

Heart of gta online is social club and all you need is pc, i havnt figured out yet how it actually works, but im pretty sure it’s somehow with social club how CM and mostly other sellers does their services.

Gta api is so bad so it could be easy to do IF you know what you’re doing.

I have been told it cant be patched and and some people said its not actually ”modding” ..

Also doug (CM supplier) told sometime ago they start offering XBOX services as soon dupe glitch is fully patched, they have already ps4&5 services and seems like xbox is possible too and in social club you can do all of them, right?
Post automatically merged:

All i can say right now is social club is heart of console gta and method what most of them (sellers) are using is this way.
nobodys modding on devkits lol idk why yall have that stuck in your head
im assuming its a red herring started by the people doing mitm modding or just people being cringe and larping as leet haxors

Top Bottom
Login
Register